Applications are now open for the Pacific Business Trust Awards 2020. For more information, click HERE to be held on Saturday 22 May 2020 at the Vodafone Event Center.
- Pacific Business Enterprise: The Pacific Business Enterprise category recognises a business that demonstrates innovation, strategic thinking and a track record of sustainable growth.
- Pacific Social Enterprise: The Pacific Social Enterprise category recognises Pacific organisations that are led by an economic, social, cultural, or environmental mission consistent with a community benefit, such as reinvesting profits back into the community.
- Pacific Innovation: The Pacific Innovation category recognises an innovative business that has delivered a positive outcome, whether it is tangible value, creation of a new market or a competitive advantage. Successful businesses will demonstrate that the actions required to deliver this innovation value are new.
- Pacific Women in Business: The Pacific Woman in Business category recognises successful Pacific women who own their own business. Eligible entrants must own at least 50% of their business.
- Pacific Youth Entrepreneurship: The Pacific Youth Entrepreneurship category recognises Pacific young people between the ages of 18 to 24 who successfully run their own business. Eligible entrants must own at least 50% of their business.
- Pacific Business Entrepreneur: The Pacific Business Entrepreneur category recognises Pacific entrepreneurs who own their own business. Eligible entrants must own at least 50% of their business.
- Pacific Legacy Award: Legacy award acknowledges Pacific business leaders and Pacific businesses that have consistently been successful in their business.