What is involved in the Enterprising Families Programme?
Before we Get to Business — Piri'anga: Connection
The most important stage of any enterprise is the beginning” – Plato
- It is essential that we get to know you (and you us). Our relationship will be the key foundation to supporting you on your enterprising journey.
- We will meet with you (in person or online) to find out about you and your enterprise as well as explain in detail what eFAMILY can offer you.
- We connect you with an enterprise coach or mentor on our team.
Get Clear on What We're Doing — Mātūtū: Autonomy
“Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises” – Demosthenes
- Enterprise validation and planning are critical to clarify and focus attention on your enterprise why, how and what.
- We will take you through an enterprise validation and planning process. This process is led by you so that you can determine your enterprise goals and what success looks like for you.
We Invest in Your Development & Training — Makariri: Competence
“Every enterprise is learning and teaching institution. Training & development must be built into it on all levels, training & development that never stop” – Peter Drucker
Access to 2-hour sessions of specialist advice (such as business set-up, tax requirements, and branding).
- 90-day enterprise development programme.
- Referral to relevant training programmes.
- Support with certification requirements.
“No enterprise can exist for itself alone” – Calvin Coolidge
We offer eFAMILIES the opportunity to become part of our oneCOOPERATIVE network so that they can remain connected with us and other eFAMILIES and receive the benefits and opportunities that oneCOOPERATIVE generates.
If you would like to join our eFAMILY programme please complete our Online Registration Form below.