Four conch shell’s called out to the four corners of the room, a sound that echoed across the hearts and minds of everyone present. Bagpipes fused with the steady beat of drums, Tahitian dancers swaying in time to a rhythm never attempted before, the 2018 National Business Trust Awards evening opened with an unforgettable fusion of cultures!
CIDANZ was honored to be in attendance as a finalist for the Pacific Impact Award funded by Panuku Development Auckland. The evening commended amazing Pacific Businesses and people making a real difference in their communities.
Winners of the awards were:
- HATCHing Pacific Business: Jitel Contracting
- Pacific Impact: Kokiti Workshops
- Pacific Social Enterprise: Moana Research
- Pacific Innovation: The Food Company NZ
- Pacific Woman in Business: Rachel Lewis, Devitise Marketing
- Pacific Business: Pacific Biofert
- Pacific Legacy: Parris Goebel
CIDANZ would like to congratulate all the winners of the night, especially Kokiti Ltd. We love young people, especially the ones making a real difference in the lives of our youth!