At CIDANZ, knowing our impact, measuring our programs for long-term sustainable improvement is critical to our work, our relevance and operational success. We’re in need of a part-time 20 hours a week special someone with significant experience in the design and execution of evaluation strategies, social research, and outcomes measurement. We care deeply about the families and communities we serve and about each other’s growth. We work hard—because we know that our work changes lives and shapes communities.
The position of Director of Research, Impact & Evaluation is a visionary, a partner, a collaborator, a compassionate observer, the conscience. You will ensure that our programs and processes are working so that families and communities have meaningful opportunities to participate in their own development. You’re committed to lasting, positive social impact on our communities across the country—and view families and communities as a critical partner in making regional and local change happen. You are hyper-organized and exceptional at project management.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IS A PART-TIME 20 HOURS PER WEEK:
- Experienced professional and executor of impact & evaluation strategies, social research, program/process evaluation and outcomes measurement;
- A quaint with a heart;
- A disciplined AND creative professional that understands that evaluation is both an art and a science. Someone who understands how data can be used to uncover potential and opportunities for growth and innovation across multiple platforms;
- Enjoys a fun, grassroots, impact-minded working environment;
- Thrives when working in a fast-paced environment with frequent changing priorities;
- Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills—must be able to think on your feet and outside the box;
- A strong team player, who is also a self-starter with a desire to take on new challenges; Time management skills are a must; must be flexible and able to work outside of normal business
hours including up to 15% travel to various locations around the country;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and general comfort with technology.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MA/MS or Ph.D. preferred; significant coursework in impact and evaluation statistics strongly preferred,
Our behavior is guided by our Organizational Values:
[S] Sustainable, [P] Professional, [I] Integrity, [R] Respect. [I] Innovation, [T] Transformation
To apply for this position, please send your letter of interest along with your resume/CV and 3 professional references to: Janet Akai, Manager – Business Improvement email@example.com
For additional information about CIDANZ please visit www.cidanz.co.nz
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: TUESDAY 26 MARCH 2019, 5.00PM